I finished my second crochet project. My very own flower necklace. I combined colors of peach, green and black. This is not just a plain necklace, it can also be use as a headband. More creativity more fun.
Out of simple flower crochet, I come up with this cute and girly necklace. I will share how did I made it. I hope it can help. Thank you. Enjoy! :)
Make five flower crochets
1. Make a ring out of six (6) chain stitches and slip stitch to first chain.
2. Make the first row by one stitch and nine (9) single crochets. Finish the first row by slip stitch in the first stitch.
3. Make the second row by one stitch and three chain stitches. Work to the second stitch and make single crochet.
4. Chain 3 stitches and single crochet to the second stitch. (Repeat 4 times)
5. Third row is for 5 petals. Working on the chain stitches. Chain one. One single crochet. Two chain stitches. One double crochet. Five treble crochet. One double crochet. Two chain stitches. Single crochet.
6. For the 4 petals: Single crochet. Two chain stitches. One double crochet. Five treble crochet. One double crochet. Two chain stitches. Single crochet.
Pattern for the First part of flower:
7. Working on the second layer of petals. You can bend the first row petals to find the necessary stitch with the hook. One chain stitch.
8. Single crochet in the first on the first round. Continue with a three chain stitches. Single crochet in the next left single crochet int first row. (under the made petals) (Repeat until you finish this round)
9. Row 5. For first petal, chain one, single crochet. Three chain stitches. Double crochet. Seven treble crochet. Double crochet. 3 chain stitches. Single crochet.
10. For the four petals: Single crochet. Three chain stitches. Double crochet. Seven treble crochet. Double crochet. 3 chain stitches. Single crochet.
Pattern for the second row of petals:
To make it as necklace:
1. Connect all the five flowers. I used a needle and saw it together. Cut ribbon for your desired length. Sew ribbon in the both end. And viola!! You have the necklace and the headband crochet.
To finish every row, always slip stitch to the first chain stitch.
How to make Treble crochet:
- Yarn over hook twice, then insert hook into next stitch.
- Yarn over hook and draw yarn through stitch - (there are four loops on the hook).
- Loop yarn over hook and draw through two loops, (there are now three loops remaining on the hook).
- Yarn over hook and draw through two loops.
- Again, loop yarn over hook and draw through the last two loops on the hook (there is now one loop remaining.)
- This completes one treble crochet.
1. Saw it at both end of the flowers.
2. Insert it to the second hole of the petal upper direction for necklace.
Thank you for reading.